GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Director to lead our growing Support Operations team. You will support and enable our customer services teams to provide the best customer experience in healthcare, bar none. Support Operations is a lynchpin team within our growing Patient Advocacy (aka customer service) organization, and you will lead Content, Training, QA, and Tools teams toward providing customers and our support agents with best-in-class tools, products, processes, and customer experiences. You’ll collaborate with and support our Service and Programs teams, and will partner across the GoodRx org with Product, Marketing, and Engineering, providing holistic customer experiences efficiently at scale. Your team will be a primary input to the Voice of the Customer to the rest of GoodRx, so you will bring experience and know-how around tapping into the voice of our customers and sharing it in actionable ways with our partners around the company.
- Develop a data-driven and aligned agent success strategy leveraging internal/external content, training/L&D, and QA programs.
- Partner with our Programs team on developing operational materials and processes to drive revenue-generating programs.
- Develop a holistic strategy, architecture, and roadmap for internal tools, infrastructure, and automations to support our growing business. Partner with Product and Engineering to make it happen.
- Provide superior people management to your direct reports and their teams. Set the bar on coaching and leadership.
- Play an active role on PA’s senior leadership team, owning your strategy and contributing to a culture of collaboration and alignment.
- Ensure smooth operational change management process and execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a senior manager/director of support operations and services in high-growth tech companies.
- Experience managing new managers.
- 10+ years of diverse customer support domain experience.
- Demonstrated interest, knowledge of, and expertise with CMS, LMS, and QMS systems and best practices.
- Experience with complex enterprise tool deployment (Zendesk, ServiceCloud, Qualtrics, Amazon Connect).
- Curious, collaborative, solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Prior experience on the front lines, providing incredible customer experiences.
- Experience and skill developing goals and metrics for support operations.
- High EQ and cultural leadership skills.
- Prior experience leading teams who support consumers and partners in the healthcare industry.
- Prior experience in healthtech.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.