Parachute Health provides tools and services to healthcare professionals that allow them to provide exceptional care to patients. Each year, over 30 million prescriptions are written in the US for walkers, wheelchairs, oxygen tanks and diabetes equipment. Almost every prescription is submitted for fulfillment via paper forms and fax. Half these orders are rejected and more than 30% of patients never receive their prescribed equipment. Parachute digitizes this process and ensures more than 98% of patients receive their equipment in 2 days or less.
The Director of Supplier Implementations, reporting to the Vice President of Supplier Operations, is responsible for managing a small team of experienced Implementation Managers to collaborate with Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers and match their workflows with Parachute's highly configurable e-prescribing platform. Our customers range from small local providers of wheelchairs and walkers to multi-location, regional suppliers of oxygen and CPAP devices to National companies providing Continuous Glucose Monitors that are drop-shipped anywhere in the US. This role will primarily focus on deploying new product modules and growth initiatives with our largest Enterprise partners. It is a highly cross-functional position, requiring close collaboration with Customer Success, Growth, Product, Design, and Engineering teams on high visibility projects.
- Owning the Enterprise Supplier implementation process and hand-offs into and out of the department including continuous evolution and improvement.
- Managing the pipeline for customer engagements on a 6-12 month time horizon, ensuring sufficient cross-functional resourcing to drive successful delivery.
- Leading Enterprise customer engagements as a player coach, to model behavior for team members, and/or to augment team capacity as necessary.
- Providing day-to-day support and coaching for a talented team including proactively and reactively providing advice on approach and managing customers.
- Creating a system for management of work that ensures high-quality delivery and enables individual performance measurement.
- Working closely with the Vice President of Supplier Operations and Supplier software development teams to deploy our newest features or modules.
- Collaborating with SMB Supplier and Enterprise Health System implementation teams to drive process efficiencies and scale successful delivery.
- Establishing feedback loops with internal/external teams to inform prioritization of product features and process improvements.
- Developing reporting tools to report on implementation progress, promoting a culture of transparency and collaborative problem solving both internally and externally.
- Recruiting and onboarding new Implementation Managers as the need arises.
We are seeking a self-starter with >5 years experience leading teams implementing enterprise software and managing complex customers, with experience in the healthcare space preferred.
- Experience moving between a facilitator, advisor, and contributor role as needed
- Demonstrated ability to create structure while also adapting to customer needs
- Systems-thinker who quickly sees how details connect into a bigger picture
- Comfortable utilizing a consultative approach and coaching others to do so
- Fast learner with a proven ability to structure and solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supreme attention to detail
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Remote First Company
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Annual Company Wide Bonus
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Summer Fridays - 5 Fridays Off During Summer (Separate From PTO)
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Annual Home Office Reimbursement
- Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- $105,000 - $155,000/yr
We are an inclusive company and are open to discussions with candidates with all levels of experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.