By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
As a Director of Strategic Partnerships you will work with a small but highly experienced team, focused on launching, improving, and scaling our partnerships with Real Estate Brokerages and Agent Teams. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team as we grow, and you’ll get first hand exposure to key players in the Real Estate industry. In turn, we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale
In This Role You Will:
• Help develop long-term vision and goals for company growth and partnershipsExecution of partnerships: Help source and effectively negotiate successful outcomes for potential strategic partnerships, collaborations, etc.
• Set the framework for, and construct innovative, value-creating “win-win” deals to meet Opendoor’s strategic and financial objectives, while interfacing with cross-functional Opendoor team members such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, EPD, and Ops.
• Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders at partner companies to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
• Support the ongoing development of Opendoor’s strategy with strategic partnersDrive implementation of key initiatives.
• Partner with key stakeholders to drive successful execution and implementation of strategic priorities. Collaborate with business and functional leaders to ensure seamless hand-off of strategic initiatives.
• Support strategy & product development. In conjunction with the team, drive development of long-term and short-term strategies to advance Opendoor’s positioning in the marketplace, and work with key stakeholders across the company to continuously enhance processes for strategic planning related to the Agent channel and real estate initiatives.
• Support, supervise, manage and build-out a team of Agent Growth Managers, our field representatives that is the liaison with our partners.
• Work closely with Agent Growth Managers to define goals and strategies that drive seller growth in the Agent channel.
We're Looking for Teammates Who Have:
8-10+ years professional experience in Real Estate, with a focus on Business Development, Sales, Fundraising or similar
• Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
• Ability to travel
• A positive attitude, a collaborative spirit, and a strong desire to achieve their goals.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description