Director, Strategic Initiatives at BeyondTrust (Remote)
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Director of Strategic Initiatives will indirectly lead cross-functional teams in the development, planning, and implementation of key strategic initiatives including but not limited to GTM & Product, Customer Experience & Operations, Culture & Communications. Primary functions also include Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Stakeholder Management.
The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative and results-driven problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically, and influence outcomes and individuals throughout an organization.
- Develop, plan, and implement key strategic cross-functional initiatives including but not limited to GTM, Product, Customer Experience & Operations, Culture & Communications
- Operating as a Strategy Business Partner to one or more senior leaders of the company to develop, plan and implement key enterprise strategies, manage, and communicate results
- Support key initiatives through identification, management, and monitoring of business trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Refinement and/or creation of business processes, operational best practices, and change management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 7-10 years working directly in, or consulting for technology and enterprise software companies
- 5+ of experience in strategic planning, program management, and change management
- 5+ of experience developing and executing internal and external strategic initiatives including GTM, Product, Customer Experience, and Operations
- Demonstrated understanding of critical operational elements of a SaaS (Cloud) business model
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify operational gaps, and develop integrated solutions through cross-functional teams (without a direct reporting structure)
- Ability to gather and analyze data, identifying key trends to optimize business planning and results
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to communicate at all levels and through multiple vehicles of a global organization
- Basic understanding of Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Stakeholder Management
- Financial acumen – ability to read, interpret and identify takeaways from financial reporting
- Operating experience in high-growth enterprise software, Cloud is required
- A strong sense of urgency and drive for results
- Growth mindset - demonstrated desire for continuous improvement
- Willingness to support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced Microsoft Office
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in an on-premise to Cloud transformation
- Prior consulting firm experience
- Experience with end-to-end business process design
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst most of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving, and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.