Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
We are seeking an experienced business development and partnerships professional. This person will be part of the team responsible for developing, executing and managing the international partnerships that enable Toast’s product and fintech ecosystem. They will collaborate on and implement the strategic roadmap for engagement with all international payments partners. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as product, engineering, compliance, risk, and legal to ensure internal alignment.
Responsibilities and impact:
- Sourcing and managing strategic partnerships with international payments providers
- Foster, negotiate and execute new partnerships to benefit Toast’s customers outside of the US
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Toast value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (such as product, engineering, legal, compliance) on the design and execution of partnership strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 8+ years of business development and/or partner management experience
- 2+ years of international payments industry experience
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Strong negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.