Director, Secured Lending (Auto) at CURO Financial Technologies (Remote)
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We’ve consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
In this role, you will be responsible for launching a new secured lending product in CURO’s Canadian Direct Lending business segment. You will partner with the Risk, FP&A, and Operations teams to develop the new product’s underwriting guidelines, financial forecast model, marketing, and collections strategies from the ground up. The Director will be accountable for KPI’s and driving the program's profitability. The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience in the auto lending business in Canada including originations, servicing and collections.
What You Will Do:
- Act as end-to-end product owner with full P&L responsibility for secured lending products
- Evaluate the competitive landscape to determine addressable market and product design
- Research and onboard any necessary vendor partners required to facilitate product launch
- Partner with FP&A team to generate a product profitability forecast
- Partner with Risk team to generate and implement secured lending risk strategies and processes
- Develop and implement a repossession strategy for severely delinquent accounts
- Review business results and adjust product features, loan terms, underwriting, service delivery, marketing messaging and collection strategy to achieve desired business outcomes
What We're Looking For:
- University Degree
- 7-10 years of experience in the secured (auto) lending business in Canada
- Product Management skillset
- P&L Experience
- Experience across a wide variety of business functions – underwriting, collections, marketing
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Cash Money, LendDirect, Heights Finance, Quick Credit, Southern Finance, Covington Credit, First Phase, and 1st Heritage Credit) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify for US-based hires.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.