Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director, Quality & Manufacturing Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the go-to-market strategy and the global life sciences, with an emphasis on quality and manufacturing applications. This role will be responsible for growing and protecting the market for Veeva’s Vault QualityDocs through the proliferation and innovation of related applications. This role is also responsible for strengthening and expanding application use with existing customers and defining future product strategy. This role will directly own the growth and progression of Vault QualityDocs and will provide leadership over add-on products, including Station Manager, Validation Management, and eForms. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
The position is remote on US East Coast.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for evangelizing, growing, and sustaining the market for Vault QualityDocs and additional add-on products
- Ownership over a longer-range strategy to bring continued innovation to a historically document-centered application space
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of Vault QualityDocs and related applications for the new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Liaise closely with Services and provide consultative guidance to customers to support transformational quality initiatives
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice and manage relationships with relevant partners
- Go-to-market strategy experience in a SaaS/cloud software company
- Direct experience with GMPs and quality systems processes. Additional experience with quality content management, cGXP Training, and other quality-related solution domains is considered a plus
- 8+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies in the Quality space
- 8+ years of experience working directly with quality content management technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
Read Full Job Description