LightEdge Solutions is developing the IT solutions that will propel businesses forward over the next 10 years. Using a combination of shared and private/dedicated platforms, LightEdge has been successful in offering businesses alternatives that streamline operations, improve reliability and reduce costs.
If you are passionate about creating real solutions that help businesses with cutting-edge technology, want to be challenged to think out of the box and be in a position where you can impact change on a daily basis, then LightEdge can offer you a dynamic corporate environment built on teamwork and personal responsibility.
LightEdge’s Director of Professional Services will provide oversight, mentorship, guidance, and strategic vision to the teams supporting the suite of products available within the LightEdge professional services catalogue. Work includes the development of standard operating procedures, cross-functional escalation and engagement methods, feature enhancements and improvements to existing professional services product offering, and supporting documentation.
- Oversee revenue creation and manage productivity in professional services groups – including Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery Services, and Firewall Security Services
- Work directly with team managers to align methodology on key aspects of the Professional Services product offerings including:
- --Standardization and engagement models for professional services products
- --Identification and development of standard operating procedures
- --Build and manage the business case for growth of the Professional Services team by developing and reporting on key performance indicators
- --Support a high level of customer satisfaction by working with sales and service delivery across hybrid, professional services, and hosted service contracts
- Work cross-functionally to ensure internal procedures, policies, and statements of work are consistent and cohesive with other Operational business groups
- Enhance department and organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value via growth of the Professional Services team.
- Act as a liaison and technical expert supporting complex sales activities as it relates to Professional Services with an estimated 50% of “time spent in the field” in coordination with business development
- Maintain familiarity with core LightEdge service offerings and increase customer retention and satisfaction by extending Professional Services into enhanced support of core LightEdge services
- Lead reporting and prioritization through regular team meetings
- Communicate difficult and / or sensitive information with tact
- Actively develop, update, and document processes and identify inefficiencies through continuous group and self-led improvement initiatives
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for work in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional organizational competency and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven record of operating with minimal supervision adjusting priorities accordingly
- Able to maintain professional demeanor under stress while working with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and urgency
- Ability to communicate professionally through all forms of media with customers, vendors, managers, and associates while exhibiting poise, composure, and confidence when confronting high-pressure or stressful situations
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- No ego mentality
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in a management or leadership capacity, motivating and developing teams and serving customers
- Experience working with Senior Leadership to develop and report on team performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competency in management methodologies including but not limited to:
- Competency in management methodologies and industry certifications or training in any of the following areas of expertise or similar vocational preferred:
- --Managed Hosting or Professional Services
- --Networking specialty – Cisco preferred
- --Network Security / Firewalls – Fortigate, Cisco, Juniper, etc.
- --Virtualization – Vmware
- --Operating Systems – Windows and / or Linux
- --PMP / CAPM
- --ITIL / Six Sigma / OKR
With over 20 years in business, LightEdge offers a full stack of best-in-class IT services delivering flexibility, security, and control. Our solutions include premier colocation across seven purpose-built data centers spanning Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO, Omaha, NE, Austin, TX, and Raleigh, NC, industry-leading private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and cloud platforms, and the top global security and compliance measures. Our owned and operated facilities, integrated DR solutions, and premium compliant cloud choices make up a true Hybrid Cloud Solution Center. LightEdge annually undergoes third-party audits for ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS 3.2, and SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
More Information on LightEdge Solutions
LightEdge Solutions operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Des Moines, IA, Cedar Rapids, IA, Davenport, IA, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, MO and Austin, TX. LightEdge Solutions was founded in 2022. It has 180 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Flexible Work Schedule. To see all 4 open jobs at LightEdge Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description