Director, Professional Services (Center of Excellence) at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Director of Professional Services for our Center of Excellence .
As the Director of Professional Services (CoE), you will help build our global Center of Excellence and lead our technology consulting team in North America to support consultants, partners and customers.
You will shape the professional and personal development of your employees and make a significant contribution to the conceptual and methodology development of the global Center of Excellence team. As shared services hub to our regional services teams and our partners, you will play a critical role in developing a team of technical experts to support the growth and quality of service delivery to our customers.
The work you'll do:
- ...lead and manage the entire Professional Services CoE
- ...ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact
- ...communicate with stakeholders in Celonis' largest customers, handle escalations and navigate challenging situations with positive and balanced results
- ...ensure that the Professional Services team is fully enabled and leverages all product capabilities on customer deployments
- ...manage, forecast and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing appropriately all customer engagements
- ...maximize services revenue and ensure high utilization rates
- ...continuously improve and enhance the implementation methodology to drive efficiency and consistency
- ...recruit and develop a high-performing Professional Services team, developing career paths for team members that allow for growth and development within the Professional Services team and Celonis
- ...work collaboratively with and influence other departments, especially Product, Sales and Customer Success, to promote customer satisfaction and achieve business unit and company goals
- ...proactively manage hiring, attrition, productivity, morale, resource allocation, team motivation and training, across the Midwest Professional Services team
The qualifications you need:
- ... at least 8+ years of professional experience incl. relevant leadership and management experience, leading Professional Service Practice for SaaS company is preferred
- ...experience with scaling up nearshore and/or offshore teams and building a Center of Excellence
- ...experience developing partner enablement and oversight programs to ensure the quality of third party delivery
- ...being a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed - a true outperformer
- ...engaging from post-sales to project closure
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .