We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.comWhat You’ll Do
- Lead the development of the Platform Operations team, responsible for Technical Account Management and Tier 3 support across Veritone’s portfolio of AI enabled SaaS products.
- Develop solutions for content triage, remediation, reconciliation of ingest and processing workstreams
- Establish an effective team for assisting clients with the technical aspects and integrations of Veritone’s product from point solutions to enterprise level architectures
- Manage internal and external projects via solid project management skills, including requirements gathering, resource prioritization, technical direction and design, and effective communications.
- Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and Product Teams to ensure solutions fit with customers’ use cases
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal BUs to properly manage expectation commensurate with the technical audience
- Become a subject matter expert and develop team’s skill sets on Veritone environments, products and components; cognitive engines, engine benchmarking and engine use cases; APIs, third party integration and data ingest
- Oversee the development of comprehensive monitoring and alerting for platform health from origin to output within Veritone’s application, and processing workstreams
- Become a subject matter expert on the use cases supported by Veritone applications and environments to create and implement solutions that meet the needs of client requirements
- Run triage status meetings including driving clarity from multiple business units on issue clarity, root cause analysis, and bug fix scheduling.
- Additional technical tasks associated with customer systems and products may be added to this role in the future.
- This position reports to the VP of infrastructure and Platform Operations as part of the client-based Services team, and will collaborate with Pre Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to create an effective team to execute on onboarding and client expansion opportunities.
- 7+ years leading implementation, integration, and technical account management teams
- Knowledge of enterprise server technology and implementation
- Experience with cloud-based software platforms, ability to navigate learn new platforms quickly
- Strong analytical skills allowing decomp of problems and design of various solutions
- Project Management, scoping, and prioritization skills to manage a team across various short term and long term project asks.
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders that have limited technical or product knowledge
- Ability to create technical drawings, including workflow, swim lane, infrastructure diagrams
- You love documentation… both consuming and creating it
- Versatile team player who can lean into any new challenge and approach it with creativity
- Ability to multitask and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ticketing systems and best practices for ticket writing and resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a broad understanding of how technology systems interact with each other, the ability to problem-solve, an innate curiosity and a methodical mindset are key for this role.
- Attention to detail in solution design and documentation is critical.
- Cloud-based storage and on-prem, compute, account and API knowledge, ideally with AWS and Azure experience
- Competency with a programming or scripting language (Python, Node JS, Bash, etc) and development resources to become proficient with them
- Experience consuming or creating APIs and microservices
- Able to understand and design JSON data structures
- Experience with market leading workflow automation and data visualization tools (Alteryx/Qlik/Snowflake)
- Experience with broadcast and online media codecs
- Experience with ML Models and Cognitive processing
- Experience partnering with Government agencies on technology solutions
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual base salary of $89,270.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.