Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
StudyTeam is a world class patient enrollment software that helps research sites improve their patient enrollment efforts. In addition to our software we are helping Sites by making them smarter and overcoming obstacles by sharing knowledge.
The Director, Patient Enrollment will lead our efforts in both generating and disseminating this information to sites via community engagement and 1 on 1 consultative sessions.What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and manage a thought leadership group of industry experts focused on Patient enrollment
- Build and engage a community of Research professionals focused on patient enrollment
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop content focused on Patient enrollment best practices
- Work with our sites on a 1 on 1 basis to help them improve their Patient enrollment
- Serve as the business leader for all Enrollment and Eligibility Operations functions and teams including the development of the EE leadership team.
- Help sites develop their recruitment & enrollment strategy
- Drive innovation by empowering the recruitment team to utilize new technology, be bold and push boundaries to achieve better results, and drive efficiencies
- 5+ years prior experience with Clinical research
- 3+ years prior experience developing patient enrollment strategy
- 5+ years prior experience on delivering on patient enrollment goals
- Collaborative and consultative approach
- Prior people management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to forge relationships across the business and with our research sites
- Experience successfully implementing global patient-centric plans
- Experience in strategic planning processes and tools
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.