Director, Operational Excellence & Customer Success at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As an Operational Excellence and Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for directing and controlling multiple functions, organizations, locations, products and/or technical disciplines. You will be expected to lead programs to enhance operational excellence across the source-to-pay process, including establishing and monitoring key performance indicators. Develop and manage end-user / customer success programs to drive engagement and adherence to company procurement policies. This person will be responsible for the long-term strategic planning for their areas of responsibility, often having P&L responsibility.
What you will be doing?
- Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments
- Ensures compliance to contractual changes and/or updates based on company and regulatory guidelines
- Oversees activities related to timely, cost-effective procurement and purchasing controls.
- Establishes policies and procedures that ensure the economy and quality of equipment, materials and services purchased
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures and implement solutions
- Coaches and mentor's staff
- Lead optimization of help desk capabilities within ESM and across source-to-pay process
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Eight or more years of experience in supply chain management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Has extensive understanding of all supply chain and procurement policies and procedures
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you just to name a few:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.