Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode with a mission to change how businesses engage and excite their customers. We are looking for a strategic and hands-on Director, Monitored Services Lead to develop and execute creative and content initiatives working closely with clients and the Partnership Success team. This role influences strategy, production, operation processes, monitored services, recommendations and more for all of our client content needs.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide strategic, technical and production direction for livestream events
- Manage, execute and monitor livestream operations for different clients, make sure the results and best practices are well delivered
- Work closely with the product and the operations team on driving new projects aligned with the business strategy
- Foster a continuous improvement for monitoring and identifying process performance for new opportunities
- Set up and manage a centralized end-to-end training, monitoring, and coaching to support customers and clients
- Systematically observe services and service components to provide technology suggestion and operation best practises
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience as Monitoring Management/Project Management experience with experience in technical solutions
- A deep understanding of production processes, live broadcasting and livestream production, strong in livestream technical and equipment set up
- Familiarity with the best practices for livestream
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and a genuine passion for organization, time-management, and creating guidelines
- Able to multitask and manage a variety of projects at once
- Strong team building, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States or Canada.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.