The TripActions Liquid & Travel Experience Team is seeking our first Director of Fintech Experience to spearhead the customer support experience and team, while growing it in tandem with the TripActions Liquid product and customers. Similar to how TripActions re-defined the corporate travel industry, TripActions Liquid is redefining the corporate card and expense management space. Growing by more than 50% month over month, it’s time to specialize and build out our corporate card/expense management support experience, and we would love your help!
This position will report directly into senior leadership within the Global Customer Experience team, and work cross functionally with the TripActions Liquid teams across product, engineering, customer success, sales, and financial operations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own, develop and innovate on the TripActions Liquid Support Experience’s end to end operating model. Create models that promote high CSAT scores and excellent customer experiences across the TripActions Liquid product suite. This to be done in collaboration with the Support leadership to provide an aligned best industry support model for all customers.
- Build and scale best-in-class Liquid Support Experience Team and create data-driven strategies for long-term growth of team and support of our customer base: from cardholders to finance teams
- Define the best operating model for TripActions Liquid support within the broader Travel Experience team, and where we need to specialize and grow a TripActions Liquid specific support staff.
- Inspire, build, coach, and measure a dedicated, high caliber global team, being an example of trust and accountability yourself.
- Collaborate closely with functional & site leaders to ensure service delivery and processes are aligned with business objectives.
- Identity and build business cases and implement process improvements supported by data-driven insights. By utilising insights and analysis on this experience, you will drive efficiencies and optimization to support our global customers in new and innovative ways.
What We’re Looking For:
- Extensive experience building and running a contact center for a product focused on tech driven financial services (cards, banks, expense management, lending, etc.) working with customers and senior support agents
- An inspiring leader who is passionate about world-class customer experience, innovation and team success. Passion for fintech solutions that change the industry.
- 10+ years in operations management, customer support leadership, or similar experience scaling processes, teams and infrastructure in a Support or Services organization in the payments, expense management, or corporate card space.
- 5+ years in of leadership experience leading a large global operations organization in a complex, matrixed environment
- A track record of success in driving high-performing, ambitious support teams through measurable results and deliverables
- Be a great partner. Mentor and foster a collaborative team environment across a wide cross section of internal and external partners
- Demonstrated program and project management skills where project roadmaps, scopes and tough timelines are a core strength
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills– ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for leadership, peers, customers and global teams