Director, Informed Consent Strategy at Suvoda
We are seeking an expert in Informed Consent to join Suvoda. Specifically, someone who has a deep understanding of the nuances of implementing informed consent in the context of global clinical trials across a range of sponsors. The ideal candidate will play a critical part in devising the strategy, engaging prospective clients and working with cross-functional teams in Product, Sales, Marketing and Services to build expertise across the organization. We are open to both local and non-local candidates.
- Act as the Informed Consent subject matter expert and collaborate cross-functionally with various departments within the organization to support the marketing, sales, implementation, and product development of Suvoda’s eConsent solution.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product leadership to define and execute the strategy for successful adoption of Suvoda’s eConsent solution by our customers, and provide other teams with operational support where necessary.
- Assist the Product Management team in understanding the eConsent product use cases, review and provide feedback on product requirements, and assist with prioritizing product features for the backlog.
- Provide market insight for how eConsent affects target audiences.
- Partner with the sales team and regularly participate in both prospective and existing customer eConsent meetings to understand customer needs and specifications regarding eConsent solutions.
- Work with the professional services team to define, implement and update best practices and processes for the implementation of Suvoda’s eConsent solutions.
- Troubleshoot, problem solve and determine potential solutions or mitigation plans.
- Oversee responses to escalations, while formulating innovative solutions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent operational understanding of Informed Consent in clinical trials in accordance with specific country regulations.
- A successful, proven track record with organizational change, innovation or strategic efforts.
- Strong curiosity for learning new technologies and implementing innovative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills.
- Experience with eConsent is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience working with Informed Consent in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.