Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, and others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
As our Director - Information Security, you will be responsible for implementing data protection strategies and operations within Match Group as well as collaborating with our portfolio of global brands.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will lead and manage the Match Group shared services Information Security team across Match Group and other brands and businesses, to ensure data security and improve the protection of sensitive data and assets.
- You will collaborate with other Match Group shared services teams including technology, legal, and the governance, risk, & compliance team as it relates to policy, process, service providers, solutions and capabilities.
- You will provide leadership and strategic direction for the ongoing design, development, implementation and administration of the information security shared services team, programs, and technical implementation to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of the information owned, controlled, or processed by Match Group.
- You will partner with Match Group engineering teams to ensure the secure design, development, and implementation of software, overseeing product assessments and promoting the implementation of associated application security technologies.
- You will serve as information security vendor manager, handling RFI/RFP processes, negotiations, contracts, renewals, budgeting, reviewing new vendor requests and managing the vendor cybersecurity, compliance and risk assessment process leveraging the tools, standards, and processes.
- You will serve as a point of escalation for all data governance, data quality, and data security issues.
- You will lead the operational implementation of security initiatives, including ongoing external security assessment, internal security engineering work, vulnerability scanning, threat monitoring and incident response.
- You will develop strong working relationships with technology and business partners across global Match Group brands in support of security, compliance, and audit activities.
- You will align information security strategy, framework, metrics, and processes across Match Group, developing, managing, and measuring controls against security frameworks.
- You will design, review, certify, and validate all business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and coordinate response for disaster recovery and business continuity incident response.
We could be a match if:
- You have experience in both the collaborative development and implementation of security, risk, and data governance working with technology teams, legal, IT, GRC, and business subject matter experts.
- You have experience working in a company where the primary product is a digital experience such as a SaaS platform or mobile app.
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage challenging situations in a fast-paced environment while developing and sustaining cooperative and constructive working relationships.
- You have a strong understanding of cloud architecture patterns, software development processes, and data processing methodologies.
- You are results-oriented, capable of defining an approach, developing consensus and committing to a direction, and driving operations to completion.
- You have enterprise cybersecurity experience supporting or leading data security, compliance, and privacy programs or relevant technology/risk management experience.
- You have directed the activities of other managers and independent contributors on security, infrastructure, and/or software engineering teams, with both internal teams and external vendors.
- You have experience with regulatory and voluntary standards-based compliance related to cloud and mobile applications and data privacy, including frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-54, PCI and/or SOC, and have practical understanding and experience with OWASP Top Ten, CCPA, GDPR, and HIPPA with experience implementing and fostering compliance maturity.
- You have awareness of data governance and compliance practices, with a particular focus on privacy, records management, and cybersecurity and meaningful experience with risk management and governance solutions.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 20 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
More Information on Match Group
Match Group operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Match Group was founded in 1995. It has 2103 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 80 open jobs at Match Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description