The IT Lead of Sales Technologies will be responsible for three key areas of the business - Business Partnership, Application Delivery and Team Leadership.
As a partner to our Sales team - you will work to understand their strategy, business needs and problems, and convert them into a prioritized actionable roadmap. Applying rigor and transparency, you will build and share operational metrics, as well as progress made on prioritized initiatives. You will have the ability to take conceptual conversations to next level and provide a solution approach, high level sizing, and potential challenges.
The role will also act as the lead for Salesforce.com platform as well as end to end application delivery, production support, ongoing maintenance of sales cloud & related app exchange apps on the platform. You will partner effectively across the ITS team (PMO, Integrations, ERP etc) to ensure end to end delivery is run effectively, including sprint planning. You will identify, reduce and eventually eliminate our technical debt within the platform. You will have the ability to work and scale with delivery partners (Systems integrators, contractors), and ensure their results are measurable. You will implement standard methodologies around development and deployment of Salesforce based technical solutions, and evangelize Salesforce.com platform capabilities (thru town halls, brown bag lunches, newsletters) to showcase new concepts, demonstrate return on investment, etc.
As the IT Lead for Sales Applications, you will lead a talented team of internal and external Salesforce developers, administrators and analysts, and provide them with technical and career mentoring including training and career development plans. You will ensure that you remove distractions for them so that they can focus on delivery and be their most productive and engaged!
- Own end to end application delivery, production support, ongoing maintenance of sales cloud & related app exchange apps on the platform
- Develop and maintain methodologies and standards for application delivery and platform support
- Lead and mentor a high performing team of technical resources
- Develop solution map for critical projects and review major deliverables for quality and standards alignment
- Perform capacity and demand planning– forecast customer demand for all in- scope and new services and ensure adequate sequencing of efforts or source capacity augmentation as required
- Act as a single point of expertise within Technology for Salesforce platform and related technologies
- 10+ years of experience in developing CRM solutions & applications with at least 7+ years on Salesforce.com – sales cloud, service cloud, communities, etc
- 5+ years of people management and expertise in global delivery management
- Strong functional knowledge of sales, support, marketing and related areas
- Certified on one or more of the following: Salesforce.com - Architect, Developer, Admin
- Evangelist, committed to ensuring complex ideas are explained and reach the audience in a simple and easily understood format.
- Solid working understanding of the Technology organization and its operations
- Positive influencing skills, both verbal and through the preparation of written materials, in order to build relationships, influence and negotiate