Do you like combining both your creative and analytical skill sets to seek sophisticated problems?
Cisco Meraki is seeking to hire a Strategy Director in a highly transparent role where you’ll manage a team passionate about long range strategy, pricing, and market expansion, among other areas.
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in SF, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China. On top of that, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun)!
While we have some generous benefits, like our onsite gym with weekly fitness and yoga classes, daily catered lunch, and paid time off to volunteer, what truly makes Meraki special are the people. People at Meraki keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, important, and rewarding.
Are you ready to join the team?What will you do:
- Lead long-range planning activity and quarterly reviews for the leadership team at Meraki
- Drive our overall expansion strategy across partnerships, M&A and Investments in collaboration with vital teams
- Partner with Finance and Product leaders on key pricing/packaging projects and drive pricing strategy for the organization
- Support the Meraki business in incubating net new buying motions for our end customers and channel partners
- Partner with the Data Science leader on key opportunities to embed data science capabilities into overall company operations/processes
- Direct a team passionate about supporting a portfolio of high transparency initiatives prioritized by Meraki’s leadership team
- Experience leading and establishing teams
- Experience leading highly cross-functional and transparent engagements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate sophisticated topics and convey a compelling vision
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to understand networking products and concepts
- 5+ years as a people manager
- 10+ year of experience working in Strategy/Consulting/Investment Banking or a similar function with exposure to M&A and pricing
- MBA degree preferred
- You have a passion for driving impact at the organization level
- You are a strong connector, able to navigate multiple partner relationships
- You are a very compelling communicator and a long-term problem solver
- You remain curious and with an appetite to seek problems for the business
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has crafted an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.