ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are growing and we are growing fast. Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a Director of Global Risk & Compliance to contribute to the development and growth of our risk management and compliance program. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing a global risk and compliance security program at a high growth, fast paced company.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage, oversee, and drive risk and compliance strategy to support the company’s global growth and scale
- Perform risk assessments that address security threats, changes to systems and/or applications, and process improvement initiatives
- Define control procedures, policies, and standards and conduct annual security audits
- Respond to customer security and compliance questionnaires
- Assist to manage security compliance programs and activities that support various compliance regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Maintain a risk registrar and communicate risks to executive management and internal stakeholders for prioritization and remediation
- Oversee the development and delivery of end user training
What is needed:
- Knowledge of information security and privacy standards, regulations, and industry best practices
- Excellent ability to communicate information security and information technology practices orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with security certifications such as ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Experience with ISMS governance models (such as NIST), information security roles, and creating and implementing security controls
- Experience defining, driving, and executing a program vision with clear milestones
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.