About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the role
This role serves as the internal expert on the overall use of applications and acts as the liaison between business operations, our internal IT infrastructure team and various vendors and partners.
We are looking for a strong leader with proven technical and collaboration skills to lead the selection process, implementation and/or integration, and ongoing support of Lyra’s enterprise systems and applications across several business lines.
Success in this role will require someone with a wide diversity in skills, allowing them to take on the role of a project manager; technical lead; business partner; and a support analyst when required. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about implementing technical solutions that have a significant impact on organizational capabilities.
This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in the SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California), or remote.
- Partner with business and technology leaders and stakeholders to understand organizational strategy, and to develop roadmap(s) for support services, third party vendors (such as IT, HR, Legal, Finance, etc.) ensuring that short- and long-term technology needs and investments are sound.
- Undertake data and feature integration between software solutions and multiple large scale systems, including CRMs such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Billing systems such as Coupa and Zuora; HRIS systems such as Workday; etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the assessment/evaluation phases of third party SSaS solutions, platforms and tools, and participate in build vs. buy discussions.
- Responsible for functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity, and all system-related policies and procedures. Defines and writes functional requirements based on business needs.
- Identify needs, secure commitments, and monitor the progress of deliverables for technical integration projects, managing all the relevant project documentation, communication, planning.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with business teams that leverage vendors to perform core functions
- Drive initiatives to mitigate people, financial and reputational risks in leveraging vendors for IT services
- Drive value for Lyra through vendor landscape optimizations, relationship management (e.g. cost leverage, performance improvements, innovation, escalation management) and extensive cross-functional collaboration to further mature vendor operations.
- Ability to objectively assess, articulate and constructively debate major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks and considerations for multiple alternatives and incorporate input from other stakeholders
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience with progressively increasing responsibility in IT delivery and support application services with a minimum of 5+ years managing IT Enterprise applications and/or support functions
- Integration experience on large scale systems, as well as multiple small/medium sized third party software solutions
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and in a role that requires influencing across different levels in the organization (internal and vendors)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business processes is required
- Demonstrated ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options.
- Ability to effectively elicit complex business requirements in both small and large settings across audiences including business and tech teammates
- Experience managing change and transition while transforming vendor landscape
- Knowledge of key contract language and terms (e.g. SLAs, credit mechanisms, transitions) and structuring and drafting various contracts including SOWs, MSA, BAA, etc.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, IT or a related technical field.
- Deep understanding of vendor landscape, and vendor’s profitability levers, operating model, and account management practices
- IT services contract analysis and negotiations experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description