DIRECTOR, CX STRATEGY at Intouch Group (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:55 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 29, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
What does a Director, CX Strategy do?
Intouch is looking for a Director, CX Strategy—a unique individual who is experienced in creating customer engagement in the “moments that matter” while leading a team. Our CX Strategy team develops personalized, cross-channel solutions with the individual in mind. Based on client business objectives, we meet patient and physician needs by delivering timely, relevant experiences—with the goal of building enduring customer relationships.
The experiences we create are data-driven, so we are looking for innovative thinkers who are passionate about data—all kinds of data, including demographic, research, behavioral and self-professed—and crazy about digital. CX Strategy Directors are experts in web and email but love to be challenged and embrace integrating new channels and driving innovation. Our solutions are grounded in technology, so an affinity for tech is a must. This person will act as the strategic lead on their brands and present and collaborate with cross-agency partners and clients.
Some more details:
- Lead the development of large personalized, cross-channel experiences
- Develop thoughtful, innovative solutions founded in research and data
- Identify opportunities to personalize experiences and connect the channels
- Collaborate with our other crazy smart subject matter experts to develop solutions that inspire brand tactics
- Establish and grow vital internal and client relationships
- Leverage analytics to drive customer experience optimization
- Work closely with planning, creative and analytics to develop truly evocative and impactful experiences
- Contribute to the new business work to help showcase our CX strategy capabilities
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of digital/multichannel customer experience strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is highly desirable
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills (both team building and the ability to lead cross-functional teams)
- Must have the ability to craft powerful PowerPoint presentations that are visually pleasing and tell a cohesive story based on strategy, insights, and data
- Ability to lead an integrated measurement project, working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have experience generating actionable insights and identifying program/campaign/cross-channel optimizations leveraging data – experience partnering with Analytics
- Basic understanding of marketing cloud platforms is essential
Learn more about EVERSANA INTOUCH here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Intouch Group
Intouch Group operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Overland Park, KS. Intouch Group was founded in 2018. It has 1446 total employees. To see all jobs at Intouch Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description