INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch Oxygen, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media, Intouch Analytics, Intouch Market Access and Intouch MedComm.
What does a Director, CX Strategy do?
Intouch is looking for a Director, CX Strategy—a unique individual who is experienced in creating customer engagement in the “moments that matter” while leading a team. Our CX Strategy team develops personalized, cross-channel solutions with the individual in mind. Based on client business objectives, we meet patient and physician needs by delivering timely, relevant experiences—with the goal of building enduring customer relationships.
The experiences we create are data-driven, so we are looking for innovative thinkers who are passionate about data—all kinds of data, including demographic, research, behavioral and self-professed—and crazy about digital. CX Strategy Directors are experts in web and email but love to be challenged and embrace integrating new channels and driving innovation. Our solutions are grounded in technology, so an affinity for tech is a must. This person will act as the strategic lead on their brands and present and collaborate with cross-agency partners and clients.
Some more details:
- Lead the development of large personalized, cross-channel experiences
- Develop thoughtful, innovative solutions founded in research and data
- Identify opportunities to personalize experiences and connect the channels
- Collaborate with our other crazy smart subject matter experts to develop solutions that inspire brand tactics
- Establish and grow vital internal and client relationships
- Leverage analytics to drive customer experience optimization
- Work closely with planning, creative and analytics to develop truly evocative and impactful experiences
- Contribute to the new business work to help showcase our CX strategy capabilities
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of digital/multichannel customer experience strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is highly desirable
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills (both team building and the ability to lead cross-functional teams)
- Must have the ability to craft powerful PowerPoint presentations that are visually pleasing and tell a cohesive story based on strategy, insights, and data
- Ability to lead an integrated measurement project, working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have experience generating actionable insights and identifying program/campaign/cross-channel optimizations leveraging data – experience partnering with Analytics
- Basic understanding of marketing cloud platforms is essential
Intouch Group is now part of EVERSANA. Learn more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Intouch Group
Intouch Group operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Overland Park, KS. Intouch Group was founded in 2018. It has 1446 total employees. To see all 20 open jobs at Intouch Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description