Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Our AI-powered technology matches families with like-minded therapists, resulting in better care that helps children learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones. Children receiving care with Elemy report a 13% increase in communication skills, 80% reduction in problem behavior, and 140% increase in skill adoption within six months - amazing milestones that further our mission each day.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from four employees to more than 1,300 employees in less than 18 months. The company is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including SoftBank, Goodwater, General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, and 8VC.
Interested in learning more? Watch a mother detail her Elemy experience on NBC News, read Bloomberg’s take on our Series B, listen to Elemy CEO, Yury Yakubchyk, discuss destigmatizing mental health on Spotify, or check out why Dr. Henry Roane was awarded the highest award of its honor in ABA therapy, the American Psychological Association Nathan H. Azrin Distinguished Contribution to Applied Behavior Analysis Award. -
About the Role
The Director, Customer Growth Operations will own developing and executing Elemy’s short and long-term approach to identify, intake, and onboard new families. The ideal candidate has experience developing strategies from the ground up, working collaboratively with product and marketing teams, and building and leading teams. In addition, the ideal candidate has experience at a high-growth consumer-technology marketplace with a focus on customer facing operations teams. You will report directly to the Vice President of Growth Operations, will be an integral part of strategic company decisions, and will be afforded significant autonomy and authority to effect organizational change.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive the identification, intake, onboarding, and satisfaction of new families from first contact to the start of care
- Manage a team of ~40 that includes front-line agents, business operations, and product & process operations
- Work closely with the heads of the Marketing, Business Development, Product, Provider Growth, and Care teams to execute on growth plans
- Define, measure, and optimize KPIs reflecting every step of the demand funnel
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of senior management and operational experience in a fast growing technology company; healthcare and/or marketplace service model preferred
- 3+ years working directly with product and marketing teams to develop and implement demand growth strategies
- Deep experience scaling a decentralized customer-facing operations team preferably in a direct to consumer startup in customer success or onboarding team.
- Direct leadership of 25+ person person teams; experience with distributed teams and third party vendors a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including a high degree of professionalism
- Able to balance a strong attention to detail with being able to think strategically
- Empathy for customers and front-line operations agents and passion for helping them develop and succeed
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines with different teams
- Previous experience in strategy consulting, product management, or P&L ownership strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends preferred
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.