About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022."
At CMX, community professionals will find a breadth of content and community spaces to get support on anything they need along their community building journey, in-depth digital training programs and certifications, and industry research and reports. Together CMX and Bevy are working to help businesses build thriving communities that have massive impact for their members and their bottom line. Focused on enriching the community and community programs by developing and executing on a roadmap for community management. They work closely with the CMO on building out the roadmap based on the team strategy.
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
What you will do:
- Own strategy for meeting business goals set for community team
- Developing and executing on roadmap for overall community strategy
- Manage team operations, OKR process, and quarterly goals
- Assisting in creative problem solving with challenges of community operations, engagement, and day-to-day management
What we are looking for:
- Manage the activities and projects of the direct community team, as well as indirect community team members
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans, schedules, budgets, and documentation of work and results
- Responsible for career growth of team members and providing an environment for positive morale and retention
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on the business impact the community team and its programs are having
- Assist in developing strategy across online community and all existing and new platforms
- Build out strategic plans for internal employee team involvement across all community and community programs. Work to develop and execute engagement roadmaps
- Create innovative and scalable processes to gain broad company participation in community programs
- Project manager for the Community Industry Awards - Own the strategy and implementation of our annual awards program and all aspects leading up to the event
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.
Still Looking? Learn More About Our Other Departments Here