Director of Client Support at Alloy
Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences.
Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
Reporting into the VP of Client Success & Solutions, the Director of Client Support will be responsible for leading a talented team of Support Specialists and Escalation Specialists making sure that our clients are getting the most of the Alloy platform in an efficient and thoughtful manner.
The Client Support team is directly responsible for ensuring the day to day needs of our client ticket requests are met from the most simple to most sophisticated. In addition to working with clients, they engage cross functionally with Product & Engineering as well as Client Success. For a segment of accounts, Support is the main go-to contact for all requests.
In addition to ensuring the successful engagement of client requests, you will be directly responsible for hiring, training and ensuring the overall growth, development and career progression of your team. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to be an early leader of a growing organization! You have the autonomy to build and lead a team that is driven to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Alloy clients. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!What you’ll be doing
- Develop and train new Support team members as well as develop more efficient training programs for new hires
- Serve as the first point of escalation for your team
- Define and measure metrics for success for the Client Support team
- Create and maintain data metrics around support and find efficiencies in how we can best answer support questions with efficiency and timeliness.
- Partner with the Director of Client Success, Director of Professional Services, and other key stakeholders in creating plans of engagement with clients.
- Guide process improvements, reporting, develop KPIs, and monitor customer satisfaction and team progress
- Provide feedback and work with the Product team based on client engagement
- Ensure escalated client issues are responded to with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company where needed
- Create plans for the expansion of the Support team in both geography and potential specialization.
- Work with the VP of Client Success and Solutions to develop a plan for 24/7/365 support
- Be (or become) an expert is using Zendesk to its fullest potential (both in execution and reporting)
- Have a strategy for the creation and expansion of our support document repository
- Develop a plan for deploying self serve support and chat functionality into our service
- A passion for working with clients and fostering relationships
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years in a support of client success role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience growing a support team across geographies
- Experience in Zendesk a plus, but not a requirement
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with peers who challenge you to grow
- Fintech experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.