Director, Client Success Operations at TigerConnect
Do you want to help build the end-to-end Go-To-Market (GTM) client, operations and systems infrastructure for a category-leading health tech business?
TigerConnect is currently seeking a Director, Client Success Operations who will lead us through the next phase of growth by owning productivity, process and execution across the client success functions. You will partner with the Chief Client Officer and be responsible for analyzing and reporting on client success productivity as well as developing and driving key strategic and operational initiatives to improve client success effectiveness and efficiency, while being part of the broader Revenue Operations team that is optimizing the end-to-end client lifecycle to maximize company revenue potential.
This high-impact operational leadership role that will help define the vision for how we grow. Successful candidates will have deep expertise in client success operations in a fast-growing SaaS company, demonstrated leadership in building high performing, collaborative teams and passion for continuous improvement and optimization.
What You’ll Own:
- Develop operational plan and key business operational priorities
- Actively participate in crafting and delivering key operational updates for CS leadership, executive leadership team, cross functional teams, and external audiences
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Revenue Operations, Finance, Product, IT, and other key business units to ensure alignment of CS strategy and direction
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and cross functional organizations (including Marketing, CS, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we hit and exceed our sales targets
- Identify key opportunities for improvement through data analysis and insights and provide recommendations to Sales leadership to accelerate growth
- Understand the key business/ transformational processes, functions, and associated performance metrics. Assist functional leaders with new metrics, better understanding of performance measures, and using data to make decisions
- Drive the annual Client Success planning process
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the client journey, to drive increased adoption, references, and testimonials. Design new processes to improve client satisfaction, employee productivity, and revenue growth.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 8+ years of work experience with strategic client success teams
- 5+ years of experience in a high growth SaaS B2B company
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong record of leadership and ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Recognized leadership skills to build and develop a highly performance team
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Expert at Salesforce, CRM management, Gainsight and associated sales enablement tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field; Advanced degrees in Business or Analytics preferred
What You Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective communicator across all levels of management; Persuasive
- Ability to inspire confidence across the organization
- Positive attitude, adaptability, prioritization, multi-tasker and effectively work under pressure
- Demonstrate problem solving & negotiation skills
- Focused on impact and action
- High interest in sales and business development
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice