Director, Client Service - Consumer Insights at NielsenIQ
Director, Client Service - Consumer Insights
Job Reference ID: REF10099N
About this job
NielsenIQ Consumer Insights is helping clients win with their consumers and shoppers. It is known for its consultancy approach and innovative solutions to uncover growth.
Standing at the forefront of research and technology, NielsenIQ Consumer Insights combines best-in-class research and technology to uncover insights across the consumer journey from understanding category/brand perceptions to shopping in real/virtual stores to capturing consumption moments. In NielsenIQ's Consumer Insights team, you will work with industry’s leading marketers and see your work come to life.
The Director, Client Service role is expected to develop existing client relationships and proactively identify new client opportunities through a consultative selling approach. The Director, Client Service role will also be able to speak the marketing language and think like a marketer to be able to transfer the consumer/technical insights into impactful business recommendations.
- Be able to serve as a strategic business partner to clients, understanding business needs and developing strategic plan across key client accounts
- Ability to meet group revenue and contribution goals by pursuing new business from existing and potential clients
- Able to learn quickly and be proactive about Consumer Insights quantitative and qualitative solutions
- Able to provide higher order consulting beyond project-specific work and engage in discussions in the business context
- Be able to translate client business questions in the context of all solutions, scope custom research design, and develop proposal
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Lead client planning meetings and proactively identify opportunities to expand Consumer Insights solutions to meet the client’s business needs
- Able to lead client communication and presentations with senior audiences
- Actively identify business opportunities and expand Consumer Insights solutions to new and existing clients
- Be proactive across client business issues to better understand the question behind the question & identify new business opportunities
- Proactively present to the client / teams new solutions and drive awareness of Consumer Insights solutions internally
- Prepare proposals and proactively follow-up with the client on proposals, designs, costs and drive conversion
- Develop action plan, forecast and monitor the revenue vs. target
Client Service/Delivery Scope:
- Collaborates with research analysts to guide analysis plans and ensure high quality deliverables
- Reviews research insights prior to client delivery to ensure actionable results aligned with client business objectives
- Delivers consultative and big picture thinking to drive deep insight and actionable recommendations
- Thought Leadership: Support internal trainings and learnings and to summarize key insights from client special projects
- Project Management: Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Collaborate across teams undertaking the project execution and analysis, in terms of discussing with experts on study design, leading kick off meeting, execute, and lead actionable delivery
- Able to give training and coach on "higher order" skills, such as client leadership skills
- Has ideas on ways to improve the organization and is able to deploy them
A little bit about you
As a Director, Client Services, you will be the driving force in delivering our best-in-class research and laying the foundations for future business growth. We will arm you with the best in market shopper and consumer capabilities. Whilst we love surveys, we also have plenty of other innovative approaches to quench your curiosity and wow your clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in marketing research, consulting, or marketing field
- Experience with custom quantitative and qualitative research is preferred
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Tools
- Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and experimental procedures preferred
- Client Service
- Oral and written communication
- Project management
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. Become part of NielsenIQ at: http://www.niq.com/Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.