CATHEXIS elevates the government contracting experience through rapid response, deep skill, and thoughtful problem-solving and communication. Our core capabilities are our top-tier program and project management, data analytics, and audit services, the backbone of which is our integrated approach to operational excellence.
You worked hard to get to where you are. You strive to make every day better than the day before. So do we. CATHEXIS operates with an all-in mindset. We are working together to create a company that supports our shared values and individual goals. Our values are centered around Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do for our employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe success is best when we listen and lead with empathy; model high standards of ethics to provide a rewarding candidate experience; work hard, have fun, and appreciate the strengths we all bring to the team; and empower our employees to create innovative and trusted results.
We are looking for a leader and a team player. We are expanding our leadership and want a Director of Capture Management to join our team! CATHEXIS is rapidly growing and providing unparalleled client solutions. Come and be part of something great! We are looking for leaders that can share our vision. The Capture Manager will be responsible for identifying, shaping, and winning opportunities within an assigned portfolio of capabilities and clients. This will include identifying required pursuit resources; overseeing bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies, and managing the transition from business opportunity to proposal development to award. The client focus for this role is primarily on DOD or FedCiv. Preferably: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Defense Health Agency (DHA), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and United States Air Force (USAF). Capability areas will include data analytics, audit services, and program/project management support, business process engineering, and learning solutions.
This position is primarily remote (there are no current requirements for the corporate staff to be in the office). This role will shift to a hybrid work schedule once offices are open full-time.
- Lead capture efforts and provide mentorship to Practice Leads and project managers performing capture activities
- Establish a vision and plan within the CATHEXIS roadmap
- Help build the pipeline by identifying and qualifying opportunities throughout the Federal market
- Prepare and present Gate Reviews, Capture Reviews, and other capture-related briefings and meetings
- Maintain opportunity information within company CRM database
- Execute structured opportunity capture plans, including conducting opportunity analyses, developing capture and win strategies, and executing client call plans
- Shape solicitations prior to release through client engagement and development of compelling solutions
- Develop and leverage client relationships to maintain client intimacy, identify hot buttons, and ensure integration into the solution, win themes, and proposal
- Develop teaming strategies and identify, evaluate, and coordinate with appropriate partners to form winning teams
- Monitor competitor activity and conduct competitive assessments for specific opportunities
- Manage multiple capture efforts simultaneously that are at varying stages in the BD life cycle
- Collaborate effectively with Program Directors, Practice Leads, and Capture Directors, and other team members supporting the growth team
- Identify required bid resources and build successful pursuit teams
- Lead effective and efficient strategy, solutioning, and win theme development sessions and ensure integration into the strategy and proposal
- Demonstrate and apply understanding of pricing strategies and levers to contribute to competitive and compelling client solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate solutions for specific opportunities to clients and CATHEXIS leadership
- Support proposal development, including serving as a volume lead, writer, and/or reviewer as needed, and ensuring integration of win strategy elements into the proposal
- Lead and/or contribute to future pipeline development and business planning for assigned portfolio
- Demonstrate leadership and expertise in driving adherence to a structured BD and capture process
- Identify and develop long-term teaming partnerships that align with CATHEXIS strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fifteen (15) years of overall experience
- Seven (7) or more years of experience successfully leading capture for Federal opportunities within DHA, OSD, USAF, and/or DHS, from opportunity identification through award and project handoff
- Completion of Shipley / APMP training and/or certification in proposal writing, capture, or business development.
- Existing FedCiv client relationships
- Existing industry relationships within the healthcare, audit services, program/project management, business process engineering, and/or learning services support areas
- Experience using government contracting tools (e.g., GovWin, eBuy, USA Spending, agency forecasts)
- Experience maintaining opportunity information in a CRM tool
- Experience writing proposal sections and/or serving as a proposal volume lead
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Asana, and Teams)
CATHEXIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability EEO IS THE LAW. The Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting [email protected] . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Recruiting Department [email protected]