The Director of Calls Operations is responsible for leading, coaching, developing, and executing on the strategic roadmap of the Calls Operations team at EverQuote. The successful candidate will have experience with high growth, data-driven operations teams. This leader will be responsible for owning the Calls business P&L, driving the expansion of our calls team, ensuring the team is delivering against performance improvement roadmaps while contributing to the ideation and successful rollout of new calls platform features.
- Drive revenue through improving calls program performance, meeting or exceeding all growth targets and performance metrics
- Develop and own the strategy for improving calls performance through operational, systems and technology improvements.
- Develop a deep understanding of our calls product, technology platform and competitive landscape
- Build a high performing calls team and manage external vendors to drive high performance
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to build a talent pipeline to other functions
- Develop and maintain accurate forecast for the Enterprise Business and its key metrics
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team
- Spearhead cross-functional projects to improve calls performance
- Effectively communicates, formally and informally, up and down the organization
- Continual coaching, as well as organized sessions in the interest of up-skilling members of the team
Who You Are:
- BA/BS minimum with 8+ years of strategy, operations and leadership experience (background in call center operations a plus)
- Experience managing and growing an operations team OR a tech P&L with direct revenue accountability
- Strong experience outsourcing and managing contractors
- Demonstrated history recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Comfortable using data for decision making and working over large datasets (knowledge of SQL a plus)
- Exceptional credibility with previous team members and organizations
- Strong track record of decisiveness and accountability in previous roles
- Proven approach of providing servant leadership through emotional intelligence and "grit"
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.