Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Flyhomes is looking for a Director of Business Systems to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Flyhomes business operations and financial systems are properly managed, designed, and optimized to support a rapidly scaling business. You will help drive process improvements across the organization through better tooling, automating manual processes, and helping our sales and operations teams deliver the best homebuying experience. You will grow and manage a team of subject matter experts including admins, developers, and support engineers. You should have a deep knowledge of business system software across multiple domains, including CRMs and financial reporting software. You should have a proven track record of leading and scaling teams, an operational mindset, and a readiness to drive business impact.
What you will do:
- Work with functional leaders to develop a business systems roadmap for each function, starting with our sales teams
- Lead and grow a team of admins, developers, and support engineers
- Drive the selection process, implementation, rollout, and ongoing roadmaps for each system
- Collaborate with business, product, IT, and engineering teams to define and deliver improvements to business processes
- Troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that the business systems meet their needs and to keep pace with changes in program operation, policies, and/or procedures
- Provide guidance on technology investments that drive innovation and customer value
- Negotiate contracts for business systems software and tools
- Promote a collaborative culture across the organization
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of experience implementing and managing enterprise software systems
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM, NetSuite or other financial reporting software
- Experience working with multiple sales/operations teams
- Proven track record of delivering business value
- Ability to quickly learn new domains, tools, and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and process discipline
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Able to influence cross-functional groups
- Strong organization skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and keep projects on schedule
- Comfort with ambiguity and grace under pressure
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!