About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
Klick is looking for an Activation Strategist who is passionate and curious about getting into the health and pharmaceutical advertising space. This is a rare but great opportunity to bring your marketing and customer engagement strategy experience to this innovative and fast-growing industry, and impact the lives of patients, caregivers and HCPs.
The focus of the Klick Activation Strategy team is defining how, when, and where a pharmaceutical brand should interact with its target audiences to drive effective customer engagement and measurable business outcomes. We advise our clients on key elements of their go-to-market strategy, including audience targeting, channel mix, marketing ecosystem design, and performance measurement & optimization. We see this as a team sport, so we frequently orchestrate the involvement of a broad range of in-house subject matter experts and crafts to maximize business results for our clients.
We are curious people who love to lead the charge in solving meaningful and complex marketing challenges, while also surfacing opportunities for innovation and account growth. As big-picture thinkers who can also define the details, we work as our clients' advisors and partners to help build and grow brands throughout their lifecycle. We are passionate about healthcare, and we take pride in delivering and optimizing solutions that help Patients on their respective journeys.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy (targeting, channel mix, marketing ecosystem design, performance measurement) for one or more accounts, with each account consisting of one or more brands
- Formulate solutions to clients’ marketing challenges and produce related project briefs
- Work with Analytics team to analyze brand performance and recommend optimizations
- Develop annual tactical plans
- Exhibit thought leadership by authoring POV documents related to industry/technology trends Manage one or more strategists
- Participate in new business pitches
- University degree, with a focus in business or science; MBA preferred7-10+ years of experience in marketing/advertising preferably in an agency role
- Ideally have worked in a heavy regulated industry Intellectual curiosity, paired with an affinity and aptitude for creative problem solving
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong digital background and integrating with traditional channels
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
More Information on Klick Health
Klick Health operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL. Klick Health was founded in 1997. It has 1408 total employees. To see all 85 open jobs at Klick Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description