Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Digital Retail Performance Manager, you will experience dealership operations firsthand by working on-site in Lexington, NC with a trusted and loyal CarGurus dealer partner to pilot the CarGurus Concierge Program. You will be responsible for testing digital retail product effectiveness, evaluating CarGurus lead handling, and optimizing the online to offline consumer experience. Through effective and efficient partner relations and customer service, the Digital Retail Performance Manager will uncover best practices for digital retail lead flow, act as the customer concierge through the vehicle sale, identify areas of opportunity for the dealer and CarGurus simultaneously, and provide insights about dealership technology and processes relevant to digital retail. Our goal is to drive value and improve consumer experience for the dealer, increasing volume of positive dealer reviews and consolidating consumer touchpoints through the purchase process.What You'll Do:
- Partner with Digital Retail and other key team members to ensure the successful launch and optimization of digital retail products by acting as a CarGurus representative within a dealership partner
- Act as an on-site concierge for digital retail CarGurus leads- shepherding consumers through the dealership sales process and coordinating delivery logistics
- Collaborate with dealership staff to gather CarGurus lead data and overall sales statistics to measure CarGurus Concierge Program effectiveness
- Own the overall CarGurus digital retail lead lifecycle by reducing the time to close sales and growing the CarGurus digital retail leads closing ratio
- Be data-driven in quantifying the value of our service to our dealer partner by identifying opportunities for growth and improved results
We are looking for the ideal candidate to be on-site at the dealer location in Lexington, NC for the duration of the program.Who You Are:
- 5+ years in a customer/consumer facing role
- Prior automotive dealership experience, any role
- Ability to operate with a high level of autonomy and thrive in ambiguity
- Derive great personal and professional satisfaction from helping customers adopt new tools and technology
- Strong sense of customer service and engagement
- Ability to effectively convey new concepts and foster adoption of new tools
- Comfortable compiling & speaking to data/performance metrics
- Great organizational & problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record to work cross-functionally and reconcile direction from multiple stakeholders
- Able to adapt to change within a constantly evolving business environment
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal and professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts and government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders’ discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions and needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large.