Your compensation and benefits will look like...
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
At your core, this is what you'll have as a Digital Measurement Solutions Client Lead...
- Web Analytics Platform strategy & expertise within platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; including implementation, audit, and QA experience
- Enough familiarity with app tracking to lead the development of strategies that blend Web and App performance together
- Tag Management System (TMS) strategy & expertise with platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, and Adobe Launch; including an understanding of the data layer, how browsers work, and the evolving tracking security and privacy landscape
- Experience with campaign, conversion, and attribution measurement
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You understand that each client is unique and comes with their own specific challenges—with that understanding, you’ll independently work to strategize and architect large-scale digital analytics implementations for a portfolio of clients primarily on platforms like Universal Google Analytics, Google Analytics 4 and Adobe Analytics.
- You can create and present a narrative that ties your understanding of the digital analytics space, a client’s business needs, and their technical maturity into a digital measurement solution and implementation plan for websites and apps. You will even write a blog post about the solutions that excite you.
- You’ll challenge, coach, mentor, and provide feedback to account managers and associates assigned to the clients you manage.
- You’ll provide guidance on presentation development, crafting stories to support centralized themes, how to set the flow and tone of a meeting, as well as ensure the deliverable fulfills the client needs and expectations.
- You’ll support the growth of the Digital Measurement Solutions team through cross selling, up-selling, and/or acquiring new clients from referrals
- You confidently implement digital marketing, analytics, and other tags through Tag Management Systems (TMS) like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, and other industry leading TMS
- While you may not be a developer, you’re more than happy to meet with developers, IT, and our clients to understand their business needs and design measurement solutions that meet these requirements
- You will own one or more strategic initiatives for the Digital Measurement Solutions team. Examples may include revamping our business development materials, identifying cross-departmental friction points and developing process improvements, or leading the charge to roll out improved documentation in our knowledge management system.
The skills you’ll bring to the table...
- You don’t bat an eyelash when it comes to web analytics implementations that track behavior, custom dimensions, ecommerce transactions, conversions, and anything else a website can throw at you
- You produce accurate scopes of work based on a clear understanding of the state of a client’s technical analytics infrastructure and data maturity
- You’re knowledgeable and stay informed of browser and technology updates (like Safari’s ITP or iOS 14.5 updates) as well as understand how changes may impact our ability to measure activity and success
- We move fast; you’ll be setting priorities for yourself, the larger project team, and client all while managing your own deadlines. You can keep yourself and the larger account team organized in a project management tool like Monday.com, understanding your workload across different projects.
- You effectively communicate project needs with technical and non-technical team members and clients while keeping your leadership peers from other divisions up-to-date with project status.
- You have a proactive eye to raise a flag when you need help or when a client's goals are unattainable
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, and have the confidence to present the value you’re driving for clients, even when things get challenging
- Help your teammates level up just may be one of your favorite things to do. With your skills and knowledge, you’ll provide training to members of the account team on standard analysis types as well help them hone their strategic skills
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer...
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
You'll go the extra mile with these Bonus Points...
- Familiar with enterprise solutions other than Google Analytics [think: Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude, Heap, etc]? Yes!!
- Familiar with other tag management systems than Google Tag Manager. Adobe Launch? Tealium? Segment? Perfect.
- Worked in a fast-paced, digital agency? Awesome.
- Supported complex implementations like Closed Loop, Server Side Tagging, or Enhanced Ecommerce? Let’s talk.