Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
Automox is on a mission to empower IT administrators with a suite of tools that automate the fundamental tasks that keep their infrastructure patched, configured, and more secure than ever before. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and challengers to the status quo to join our team. If you are tired of traditional corporate work environments that put processes over people, or simply looking to ply your craft in a way that impacts both company and customers in a material way - then Automox might be the right place for you.
We are seeking a customer-service-centric Desktop Systems Administrator to join our fast-growing team. You'll be supporting internal end-users at Automox via our helpdesk and escalating tickets to IT Engineers as necessary. In this fun role, no two days will be the same. You’ll get to work with everyone in the company and use your technical prowess to improve the lives of all your colleagues. But that’s not all...we know you’re nerdy about tech, and we have a lot of it. You’ll get to work with the most modern tools and platforms out there, along with being able to influence what we might use in the future. If that interests you please read on.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working remotely
- Support IT services, software, and hardware
- Provide first-level contact and convey resolutions to internal customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support when necessary
- Conduct root cause analyses, identify appropriate solutions and implement them
- Document IT processes and procedures
- Support and continuously improve on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Collaborate with the team, department, and company-wide initiatives
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Anything else that interests you in a modern/forward-thinking team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years working experience in IT support/administration
- Self-starter that can thrive with limited oversight/supervision
- Experience and enthusiasm for providing direct user support in a Mac OS environment (we do have a small subset of Windows machines as well)
- Provide feedback & solutions to the team for continual improvement
- Dedication to modern security frameworks to quickly address issues and escalate as necessary
- Skilled in communicating technical issues comprehensively to a non-technical crowd
- Exposure to a start-up environment or fast-growing organization is highly preferred
- Ability to manage users and accesses through identity management tools and directories. (Okta, Jumpcloud, Azure)
- Exposure to MDM and experience with troubleshooting issues
- Basic knowledge of 1 scripting language (Python and Bash are what we use most)
- Basic knowledge of automation practices and tools (e.g. Zapier)
- Experience with using a ticketing system (Atlassian Service Desk preferred)
- Experience in understanding business needs and implementing solutions based on criteria gathered
- Experience in troubleshooting basic network issues
- Excellent communication/team-player/interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to occasionally work overtime and weekends as needed
- A willingness and curiosity to learn new things and expand your skillset
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $45,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; telemedicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.