Deployment Manager at Equifax Inc.
| St. Louis, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:31 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
The Deployment Manager is responsible for cross-team preparation and readiness leading up to and following a technology change. The deployment manager is a key component to ensure seamless experiences for customers and business teams through technology & system updates. This role will partner closely with technology, program management, sales, operations, product, and communications teams to identify readiness and launch plans. What you'll do:
- Technology Change Identification & Tracking: Create a process that centralizes all technology changes that impact verifier customers, internal teams, or partners. Technology changes will be sourced through attending formal IT planning meetings & utilizing informal IT & business network relationships.
- Change Impact Assessment: Perform analysis to create an impact assessment for each identified change. The impact assessment should clearly articulate the change, the purpose of the change, and how stakeholders are impacted by the change.
- Change Implementation Management & Controls: Accountable to define the required artifacts and tasks for each specific change and ensuring that responsible teams have completed the work needed to ensure a successful change event. Key artifacts may include test plans, executed test cases, internal and/or external communications, rollback procedures, practice runs in lower technology environments, change success criteria, etc.
- Communication Management: Responsible for coordinating with VS communications to ensure proper notifications are sent to all internal and external stakeholders. This will include internal updates to business leadership teams to promote awareness and levels of readiness for upcoming changes events.
- Post Change Tracking: Monitor system and business performance following each change event to ensure that systems and customers have not experienced an adverse event or that expected success criteria have been achieved.
- 10+ years of experience in an analyst function. Technology and Business analysis exposure experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, QC engineering, business, or other related fields
- Vast knowledge of internal organization, processes and resources
- Comfortable working with diverse, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating with all levels of an organization
- Experience developing reports and presenting findings to peer and leadership teams
- Experience with business management, execution and performance measurement - and associated processes and tools
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined parameters
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Able to balance strategic thinking with attention to detail and pragmatic execution
- Experience with data, analytics, and BI tools
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 104 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description