Demo Specialist - Long Island at Nutrabolt (Remote)
Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the greater Long Island, New York area.
Who You Are:
Our Area Demo Specialists are a critical component to representing and growing the C4 brand. Working closely within our beverage retailer network, the Demo Specialist team is responsible for the setup and execution of in-store demos, interfacing with customers, and driving trial/sales of the C4 energy drink. As a key growth initiative of the C4 beverage strategy, this position will have a dramatic impact on the success and growth of the C4 brand.
This role will be positioned in the New York City community, with opportunities for national travel and cross-training development.
What You're Good At:
- Being a valued extension and representation of the C4 brand
- Upholding the brand image through attitude and appearance
- Executing all demos as assigned
- Properly setting up and prepare demonstration area
- Interfacing with consumers by sampling the product
- Maintaining product knowledge to educate consumers on products by completing regular training
- Engaging consumers and sharing key messages about the products at retail demo events
- Developing relationships with retailers by driving sales at their locations
- Being responsible for set up and tear down of event site elements
- Working closely with the beverage Area Sales Managers to identify key support retail locations
- Delivering timely event and sampling recaps to Area Sales Managers and the Director of Beverage Marketing
- Being in charge of logging, tracking, and managing hours
- Proving key insights into growth opportunities, sampling strategies, and best practices to evolve our team
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Amount of demo conversations
- Amount of samples
What You Contribute:
- Commitment of 25-30 hours per week
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Strong desire to connect with individuals
- Effective communication and conversation skills
- Organized and able to work independently
- Must be able to set up and breakdown event activations
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be able to commute to sampling activations and events
- Must be over the age of 18 in order to be considered
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Part-time