DEI Equity Lead at Atlassian
We're searching for an experienced Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist to lead our work in creating scalable frameworks for equitable Talent Programs. We believe in the power of diversity, we aim for nothing short of equity for every Atlassian, and we are committed to a culture of where everyone can thrive.
As we embark on a five-year strategic plan to transform Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) at Atlassian, we've developed a working model that centers on designing our People Programs with emerging DEI research while creating external accountability for checking our work.
This is an ideal role for a high-impact DEI specialist with deep subject matter expertise in research on equity and bias-resistance. Reporting into the Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, you'll work closely with the Talent team to both co-design and lead external audits for initiatives that integrate DEI across all of our performance, rewards, and enablement programs as we grow from 6 to 12 thousand Atlassians globally.
- Expertise in DEI: translates the latest in global DEI research and frameworks into design guidance across all performance review, talent development, total rewards, and enablement initiatives
- Innovation: partners with Talent leaders to combine research, trends, and data insights to integrate DEI frameworks into the design and testing of cutting-edge Talent programs
- Cross-functional partnership: collaborates and coordinates workstreams from DEI, Talent, Total Rewards, and our functional business organizations
- Audit and vendor management: runs contracts, timelines, and review processes with external vendors for audits of program designs and outcomes
- Exceptional program manager: can independently drive external relationships and projects end-to-end, driving review of programs from concept to launch in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Leader with a point of view: studies trends in the global DEI space, monitors current events, and applies that insight to strategy
- Dedicated to data insights: proficient in partnering with data analysts to ensure measure outcomes and opportunities
- Connector and collaborator: capable of working with and through others to integrate and implement global programs
- Insightful advocate: can adeptly identify issues that need to be addressed and thoughtfully push for progress
- Communicator: outstanding communication skills and ability to translate complex and intersectional topics and terms into accessible language for internal and external engagement
7+ years of total of combined experience in DEI and Talent design required.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.