DEI Enablement Specialist at Atlassian
At Atlassian, we believe in the power of diversity, we aim for nothing short of equity for every Atlassian, and we are committed to an authentic culture of where everyone can thrive.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Enablement Lead will be a dynamic content creator and enablement strategist. We're looking for a sophisticated eye for detail and an ability to break down nuanced topics for a wide range of audiences in a TEAM Anywhere remote-first workforce. Reporting to the Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, you'll partner across the DEI portfolio with a variety of teams to bring the work to life - like our partners in Brand, Learning Design and Communications.
- Team brand excellence: grasps the team narrative and ensures that all DEI communications are consistent and clear across a broad and ambitious portfolio for a five-year strategic journey toward DEI industry leadership
- Content creation and review: partners across the business to ensure that we're communicating with heart and authenticity about the real work of DEI and using language and frameworks that push us towards a more nuanced, intersectional understanding of identity for all Atlassians
- Strategic guidance and innovation: crafts concepts for bringing the work to like and partners with our internal and external Communications partners to launch engaging ways of sharing our DEI journey with Atlassians
- Scalable processes: creates resources and processes to ensure internal partners (Talent Acquisition, Talent, Brand, etc.) can increase their ability to self-serve in the creation of DEI content
- Leader with a point of view: studies trends in the global DEI space, monitors current events, and applies that insight to strategy on how best to communicate and engage a wide variety of audiences
- Detailed-oriented: outstanding proof reading, copy editing, and narrative skills
- Insightful advocate: can adeptly reinforce consistent and accessible messaging on nuanced subjects and push norms with a mind toward growing shared understanding
- Data insights translator: proficient in partnering with data analysts to ensure we're telling the story of our outcomes in a meaningful, candid, and accessible way
5+ years of total of combined experience in DEI, Comms, Brand, Social Media, Learning Design and/or Enablement required.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.