We are looking to hire DEG Techs with experience in monitoring remote sites via the GUI system to join our team.
- Monitor remote sites via the GUI system as well as work with C.O. tech’s for troubles
- not monitored
- Repair troubles on all remote sites
- Card adds for growing VRADs
- Yearly routine inspections on approximately 8000 remote sites on a monthly basis
- Battery change-outs on remote sites
- Generator deployment for all outages and storm situations
- Testability for MLT (go through all sites to make sure MLT is working)
- Support operations on the electronic and digital network
- Clear remote sites (overgrown vegetation)
- Knowledge of our D.C. power plant
- An integral part of maintaining and keeping our electronic network up and running.
- Must have own android device.
- OTDR, Midtronics test equipment for testing batteries, JDSU 6000, Laptop with software
- for testing and monitoring
- Trained on all of our electronic equipment, access to GUI system
- Worked on work orders to add cards and place new equipment (UMC1000)
- Trouble tickets through tech portal
- They work on both copper and/or fiber that feed remote sites.
- Has experience in using Cargo trucks/vans/buckets
- Use step ladders when needed and with minimal bucket usage
A trusted name in the telecommunications sector, Mercury Z leverages decades of industry experience and expertise to craft custom solutions for a wide range of global clients. Join the team that helps keep the world connected!
More Information on Bold Business
Bold Business operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in St Petersburg, FL and New York, NY. Bold Business was founded in 2016. It has 72 total employees. To see all 87 open jobs at Bold Business, click here.
Read Full Job Description