Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
We are seeking a Deal Support Specialist who will be responsible for partnering with the sales teams to assist with creating accurate customer contracts, ensuring timely order processing and data integrity. The ideal candidate will have order support or experience working with sales teams in a support capacity. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in supporting sales teams, technology and process support/development are required to perform the role.
The Role. . .
- Partner with sales teams to assist with the creation of accurate sales orders
- Assist with training and enabling sellers to utilize best practices around the quoting process
- Responsible for resolving Tier 1 quote to cash related issues with Customers, Sales, Professional Services, Order Operations, Billing, Finance and Legal
- Support period end close processes to ensure quick financial closure and accurate accounting of sales transactions
- Resolve data issues and identify opportunities to improve data quality
- Monitor and triage sales request ticket queue and respond and resolve inquiries within service level agreements or ensure they’re routed to appropriate person.
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- Associates degree or higher
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, required
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about improving systems
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Fourth Perks: Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Charity Days, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Environment, just to name a few…
Remote employment limited to: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, & WA
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.