Datadog Consultant at Cprime (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:27 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Cprime is looking for a talented Datadog Consultant that is willing to streamline processes, boost productivity, educate and promote Datadog.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Setup DataDog Monitoring Tool in all infrastructure components and applications, both in cloud and on-premise
· Implement Datadog security in conjunction with the IT Security team
· Administer the Datadog instance and partner with business functions to gain user adoption
· Foster positive relationships with global client teams to understand how their functions might benefit from Datadog usage
· Partner with Product and other management to set Datadog guidelines, standards, and policies
· Explore the capabilities of Datadog and evangelize Datadog to increase adoption and provide solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· 2-4 years of related work experience
· Strong analytical, communication, and quantitative skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in DevOps tools
· Any other Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tool implementation also will be suitable
· Scripting and Automation knowledge (Shell Scripting, Terraform, or any Infrastructure-As-Code)
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Analyze situations, form ideas, and get creative to provide solutions
· You enjoy experimenting with developing new roadmaps, layouts, reports, and presentations using Datadog
· Solid knowledge of Product Agility, SDLC, and best practices
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A STEP UP:
· Accomplished Datadog Administrator in a previous role
· Someone who is eager to grow their IT skills in a fast-paced IT environment
· A highly motivated and self-guided individual who can receive a task and see it through with minimal supervision
· Pride yourself on strong communication, relationship building, and facilitation skills
· Experience with development tools such as Jira, TFS, and Version One
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description