Data Analyst (Listings) at Reibus International
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop - personally and professionally - as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
Reibus is looking for a high energy, driven Data Analyst who will be directly responsible for building strong relationships with our existing suppliers, while also rapidly expanding our network to maximize our ability to fill customer needs. This position will be highly collaborative with our sales team and require working with external customers that use our website listings process. This role is for the individual that wants to use their skills and hard work to create their own path to success with a fast-growing team.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Key member of the Listings upload team to update and manage up-load processes to include manual, API, and Wizard Template import tools.
- Maintain the integrity of active listings through communication with active listers.
- Conduct daily website quality control checks, and contact listers about inquires buyers may have
- Build strong relationships with listers.
- Create easy to understand dashboards from complex data sets, which have automated backend processes
- Study the existing system with the aim of understanding the business process and to identify the shortcomings
- Analyze requirements and document and research components of solutions
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Excel
- VBA experience ideal but not required
- Foundational understanding of data and processing of data
- A self-starter capable of working independently
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas and data clearly and concisely
- 1-2 years experience in the metal industry is a plus.
- PowerBI & PosgresSQL is a plus
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .