Cybersecurity Operations Manager at NielsenIQ
Our Cybersecurity team works diligently to ensure NielsenIQ’s software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. We’re constantly developing new security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner worldwide.
As Cybersecurity Operations Manager, you will lead the Threat Defense Operations function by building, implementing, optimizing, and administering enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions to safeguard NielsenIQ’s data, systems, networks, and associates.
What you’ll do
- Provide ongoing, regular reporting and trending metrics on cybersecurity operations.
- Develop, monitor, and mature cybersecurity operations activities, including automation of existing processes.
- Report on the status and security of cybersecurity systems, processes, and personnel to senior leadership.
- Develop and propose recommendations and strategies to address process gaps, lessons learned, and incidents; including implementation timelines.
- Participate on projects and committees with other Technology functions; complete assigned tasks within committed dates.
- Evaluate current processes to identify opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards.
- Collaborate with Enterprise IT to appropriately configure cybersecurity systems and services to monitor for indications of compromise.
- Assist in troubleshooting escalated cybersecurity incidents to aid in rapid resolution.
- Coordinate integrations and collaboration with managed security service providers.
We’re looking for people who have
- Extensive experience defining, developing, and implementing Operations standards, policies, KPIs, process and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Cybersecurity or Computer Information Systems, or a minimum of 5 years of cybersecurity experience.
- Minimum 5 years of general IT experience with various operating systems in a functional capacity (Windows, Linux, macOS).
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in cybersecurity operations.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining cybersecurity technologies. Preference to experience with CrowdStrike, Checkpoint, Cisco, Splunk, and Microsoft suite of cybersecurity tools.
- In-Depth understanding of cybersecurity operations and incident response procedures and toolsets used for internal investigations and audit/compliance reviews.
- Experience with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber Kill Chain
- Knowledge of common information security standards, such as ISO 27001/27002, NIST, CIS, PCI DSS, ITIL, and COBIT.
- Understanding of Cloud IaaS/PaaS. Preference to experience with Azure.
- Basic understanding of the elements of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, concise, understandable manner.
- This position requires minimal travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.