Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are seeking a driven EndPoint Security Analyst with an exceptional commitment to excellence to join the team. As the EndPoint Security Analyst, you will be an integral member of the Enterprise Security team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional information security problems, improve customer experience, and generate value for our stakeholders. This position will work cross-functionally to establish and mature the enterprise security program. This will be an individual-contributor role reporting to the Team Lead of Enterprise Security. This position requires a mix of business and technical understanding to best assess and act on potential threats in the environment.
The Enterprise Security team handles a wide range of cross-functional activities, from vulnerability management, endpoint security, email and gateway security, data loss prevention, and more.
Each of these ongoing parallel activities entails interpreting and setting requirements, risk-based decision making, cross-functional collaboration and communication, assessing the effectiveness of security controls, and staying up-to-date on security best practices and how changes in the evolving threat landscape need to inform our strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy, configure, operate, monitor, tune, upgrade, and troubleshoot endpoint security tools.
- Receive and analyze system alerts, identify anomalies and triage malware, determine the effects of any observed attacks.
- Review performance of anti-malware technologies and report on patterns in attacks to update signatures and install any additional security controls needed.
- Build queries, dashboards, and reports for enterprise and leadership awareness.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the operation and maintenance of endpoint security tools.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduce them to the enterprise in alignment with the enterprise security strategy.
- Participate in cross-training and assistance with other responsibilities of the Enterprise Security team such as vulnerability management, email security, web security, and software approval and monitoring.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure that security tools are deployed well, function well, and do not impede critical business functions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, computer information systems, etc.
- 2 years of information technology experience as a systems administrator or endpoint security analyst Understanding of endpoint devices protection concepts, including EDR, patch management, host based firewalls, host based IDS, etc…
- Knowledge of different operating systems, configuration standards, solutions, application of endpoint protection technologies and analysis of events and alerts.
- Ability to configure systems to be consistent with information security policies procedures.
- Strong foundational security knowledge, specifically in large and complex organizations.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Cloud technologies/environments, AWS or other related cloud experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail and a sense of curiosity.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to assimilate new knowledge.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of email security, web security, DLP, CASB, and zero trust technologies and architectures.
- Security certifications e.g. Security+, CISSP or other relevant certifications.
- Experience working in Security Operations, Incident Response, or Penetration Testing.
- Experience working for a financial services and/or finance technology (FinTech) company.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program