Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
As a Customer Experience(CX) Systems Administrator at Automox, you will be a part of taking our technology to the next level as we look to expand our use of automation through cloud-based applications. The CX System Administrator is responsible for the management, upkeep, and facilitating business outcomes from the CX technology stack applications, particularly focused on Gainsight. This role will also provide assistance to others on the CX when using the CX technology stack applications.
What You Will Do
- Monitor the software applications and document and analyze problems
- Collaborate with Automox IT to ensure proper integration of the applications to existing core systems
- Work closely with vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified applications
- Maintain system documentation
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with CX teams ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future
- Set up administrator and service accounts. Coordinate basic user administration (adds, changes, deletes, backups, and file restores).
- Work closely with Automox IT to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users
- Maintain currency in knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener, and work well with group of customers and IT
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering
- complex applications
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and complex troubleshooting methods
- Hands‐on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and
- Self‐motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Conduct audits on existing software to verify authorized use and license certification
- Requires 5 or more years of Information Technology experience
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.