We are seeking a Customer Value Manager to ensure clients achieve maximum value from our platform, by quantifying the value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, identifying opportunities and developing strategic goals and objectives. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working directly with Mid-Market clients to drive customer success, have relevant experience in the FinTech/SaaS space, or an alternatively compelling job history that indicates you will be successful in this role.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of 20-30 Mid-Market accounts, establishing a trusted advisor relationship across the customer's organization, from Executive Sponsors to day to day contacts
- Understand HighRadius products, their features, and functions and drive product adoption by identifying ways customers may better utilize the full capabilities of the platform.
- Conduct periodic business reviews to ensure customers are getting value from HighRadius solutions
- Identify champions and build relationships with key business stakeholders
- Monitor customer support tickets to ensure SLAs are met
- Help customers define their desired outcomes, success metrics, and KPIs, and work in collaboration with functional team to provide strategy and execution so that they achieve those goals.
- Analyze customer usage and KPIs to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities
- Manage renewals from initial conversation through contract negotiations and execution, and work closely with Sales to support expansion opportunities
- Commitment to excellence and desire to delight customers by being a customer ambassador
- Ability to communicate value to C level executives in Companies From $50M - $1B
- Motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts.
- Strong communication skill including professional writing, listening, effective verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details
- Experience in project management and execution of success plans
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients, projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate customer risks and apply appropriate mitigation actions
- Previous experience in the cloud software space
- Previous experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Zoom Video, Salesforce
For Colorado and New York City Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $80,000 Salary Maximum: $120,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in Colorado and New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!