Customer Value Manager at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Customer Value Senior Manager.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they deploy Celonis successfully, adopt it widely and continuously gain business value from our products and services. We serve as the trusted point of contact for Celonis' strategic customers across the customer lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, renewal and expansion.
The Customer Value Manager sits within our Customer Value Management team in the West, a key part of our wider Customer Value Organization which is scaling rapidly across North America. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Value.
As Customer Value Manager you'll have the opportunity to work with the world's leading organizations integrating into their business to fully understand their company goals. With the full power of the Celonis process mining technology and leading Execution Management Systems, you'll set the strategic direction for your clients' digital transformation, enabling their entire organization to leverage Celonis and meet their objectives.
To be successful in the role, you'll bring a Customer Success, Customer Value or consulting background, preferably with expertise in Business Process Optimization. You'll have demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise level customers, overseeing the delivery of large digital transformation engagements and managing executive-level client relationships.
The work you'll do:
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and drive adoption and value
- Help our customers identify, frame and realize value out of using Celonis
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution
- Drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Celonis platform, identifying opportunities for further growth within customers while working collaboratively with the account team to position upsells
- Work with the services teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers
The qualifications you need:
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Value, consulting or account management for a SaaS organization
- BS / BA degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a comparable education, Master's degree is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Experience in business transformation initiatives is a strong plus
- Skillful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Passion for making customers successful
- Demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication
- Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .