Customer Support Specialist at Healthie (Remote)
Healthie offers telehealth, business management, and coaching tools for digital health startups, retails stores, health and wellness clinics and other organizations. Our software and API helps companies of all sizes deliver virtual and in-person care. Thousands of businesses use Healthie's software every day to help their clients live healthier lives, rooted in prevention and long-term care. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are at the heart of what drives us - helping our customers find success on our platform so that they can better help their clients.
You'll have a substantial impact on the company and our mission in a number of ways:
- Support our providers (and their clients) in getting the most out of using the Healthie platform
- Serve as a customer advocate to Healthie's Product team
- Improve our support documentation to help refine our processes
Our ideal candidate believes in the value of delivering an exceptional customer support experience and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers. You thrive working autonomously and enjoy learning the ins-and-outs of technical products. As someone who is first in line to help current and prospective customers, your understanding of our technical product and ability to explain it to others in everyday language will be incredibly valuable.
We have multiple openings for this role, and some shifts will require availability to work rotations on weekends. We can discuss specifics based on your preferred schedule and can adjust weekday work accordingly.
This is a full-time position
Onsite Training Required: First 2 weeks in NYC office
Must be a U.S. citizen and live in the U.S.
- Work out of our main support queue to answer questions via email and chat
- Support customers on occasional Zoom meetings, as needed
- Document feature requests for the Product team
- Write or update FAQ articles and internal process documentation
- Troubleshoot and report potential bugs
- Escalate inquiries to the technical support engineers accordingly
- 1-2+ years experience providing customer support at a technical startup (SaaS preferred)
- 2-3+ years additional experience in client-facing roles
- Experience providing customer support from a remote office environment
- Proficiency with ticket management systems
- Proficiency with documentation and communication tools
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill level
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through
- You care about people - your colleagues, our customers, and everyone around you.
- You see patterns and take initiative to bring work to completion. For example, if a customer inquires about an issue, in addition to answering the question, you share feedback with our product team, update our FAQ guide, and take other relevant action
- Your former colleagues and managers would say that you are trustworthy, empathetic, and a team-player
- You are an incredible written communicator, written and spoken
- You're a problem solver who can dig deep, but know how to ask for help, to uncover solutions
- You are passionate about Support and why it's an integral part of company success
There is a strong opportunity for career growth stemming from experience as a customer support specialist, as you will be sitting at the intersection of Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Sales. As you excel in your role, we will find opportunities for advancement as we continue to scale out our company. We ask that you first plan to dedicate 1-2 years of giving great support to Healthie customers.
The base salary for this role is up to $70,000 per year, DOE.Benefits
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.