Customer Support Representative at Qwick (Phoenix, AZ)
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
About the Role
Do you enjoy making the most routine tasks delightfully meaningful? Is the best part of your day spent helping others? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment turning a frown upside down? We think the best support representatives are those that are genuinely excited to help customers. Qwick is looking for an empathetic, communicative and compassionate support professional to join our team as a Professional Support Representative. If this sounds like you, please read on and apply!
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication via various channels
- Being part of a team that champions excellent customer experiences and thrives on collaboration
- Following established processes with a high level of documentation and attention to detail
- Knowing your company’s product(s) inside and out to give the best recommendation for various customer inquiries
- Providing pleasant, helpful, and informative communications to customers while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude at all times
- Prioritizing customer engagement and experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience working with customers either face-to-face or in customer support in the hospitality or Food and Beverage industry
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Exceptional writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch organizational skills to handle and prioritize your daily workflow
- Located in Phoenix, AZ
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.