What We Offer
- Competitive salary and a quarterly bonus
- Company pays 100% of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays - 35 days off the first full year of employment
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub and company paid GrubHub+ (free unlimited delivery)
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location - Flexible work environment with remote opportunities
- Parental leave support with Parently
- Hybrid work schedule - Most teams in office 2 times a week
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
What You'll Be Doing - Customer Support Representative
We are looking for an all-star Customer Support Representative. Our Support Team acts as resident product experts to help our customers successfully use the BigTime platform. We are striving to build one of the most impressive customer service reputations in the industry and we are looking for you to not only to contribute but also enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
If you have excellent people skills, the desire to dive deep into a new product, and the ability to learn it inside and out, please apply!
What You Are Accountable For
- Handle incoming support requests from customers and prospects through various channels, such as live chat, email and phone
- Educate/train/consult and on-board a wide range of professional service firms on how to fully and proficiently use various features of BigTime in the most effective way to fit their specific industry
- Serve as a resident product expert and maintain exceptional knowledge of the product as we continue to add new features
- Identify/troubleshoot and document priority issues for escalation and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Contribute to team KPIs by improving average response and resolution times, as well as customer satisfaction ratings
- Work with the product team to discuss/document product enhancement requests coming from customers
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of customer service experience (software experience a plus!)
- Ability to reproduce and troubleshoot software and data issues reported by customers
- Use core knowledge and on-the-job training to respond to customer requests and queries
- A strong passion for teaching technology to others to set clients up to be self-sufficient
- Ability to quickly learn how to use tools including Slack, Desk, and Salesforce to perform your job
- Ability to be resourceful with impressive critical thinking skills
- Ability to be pro-active and work independently. Self motivated to strive!
- Experience supporting Windows, IOS, and Android devices.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Experience with accounting or project management software a plus, especially Quickbooks!!
Who We Are
BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,300 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.