Customer Support Representative at Front (Remote)
What will you be doing?
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Front customers
- Become an expert on how Front works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming conversations in all of our support channels (email, chat, calls).
- Take part in the“on-call” rotation for urgent customer requests
- Develop, write and maintain the Support team’s content library, including help center articles, internal guides, and training materials.
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
What skills and experience do you need?
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and crush the queues.
- 2 years minimum proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience)
- Experience writing complex and technical material with a customer-facing lens
- Tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication – you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Fluent in English (+ French is a bonus)
- Experience with using Front is a huge plus!